Thursday, February 26, 2009

Seriously?

Did I actually finally start my own blog? I am such a follower. Actually, it's cool, because this is the way the world works. I have good friends who have blogs, and they have really good things to say. Maybe someone will find what I say to be worthwhile.

There's a really good chance you'll read about my family here, as well as general observations from the world. I try to keep a positive spin on things, but even I have been known to rant on occasion. So, that all being said, here's the blog. I hope you get a few moments of entertainment, insight, or challenge. If not, then go buy yourself a Frosty. It's hard to remain bitter with one of those in your hand.

3 comments:

Thomas said...

Well thats good to know...

ADPC said...

yo this is pretty Sick!!

Anonymous said...

Cody this is really cool so we can type our questions here and you will anserw them.